Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Demolition Shear,Crusher,Pulverizer||Suitable Excavator:||20~40 Ton|
|Base Material:||Q345B||Main Body Material:||Hardox450|
|Jaw Material:||80mm Thick Hardox450||Weight:||2200 Kg|
mini digger attachments,
excavator breaker attachment
Catpillar 330 Excavator Demolition Attachments Protective Cover Protected Cylinder
Our Demoliton crusher shear have follow advantages:
1. The 2pcs jaws is made from 80mm thick hardox450 steel,much more longer life than cast jaw.
2. We use boring machine adjust the precision after welding,to avoid the big tolerance leaded by welding
3. Both the main-body and jaws are made from hardox450,structure is high performance
4. Blade is 2pcs 4-side blade,so have a much more longer life
5. The blade of this demolition shear,can cut 30mm-diameter steel rod,can cut 30mm-thick steel sheet.
6. Rotate motor is two stage planetary reducer hydraulic pump,much more higher rotate speed,better than worm gear pump.
7. Hydraulic oil cylinder is equipped with a protective cover to obstruct the splash of concrete and
8. The grease injection nipples have cover protected,won’t be damaged in rough demolition work.
We can customize all kinds of demolition shears for all kinds of excavators.
Hydraulic demolition shears also called demolition crusher,multi-processor,etc.It’s composed with main body, hydraulic cylinder, movable jaw . The external hydraulic system offer hydraulic pressure for the hydraulic cylinder to make the two movable jaws open and close to achieve the effect of crushing concreted walls.Mainly function is for both primary and secondary demolition work.
|Excavator tonnage||20~40 ton|
|Self Weight||2200 kg|
|Max Open||980 mm|
|Max cutting force||2250 KN|
|Oil flow needed for cutting||190~260L/min|
|Oil flow needed for rotating||20L/min|
|Main body material||Hardox450|
|Jaw material||80mm thick Hardox450|
|Blade||2pcs 4 side blade|
|Rotate motor||two stage planetary reducer hydraulic pump|
1. Demolishing brick concrete buildings.
2. Demolishing steel concrete buildings.
3. Pull rebar out of concrete for recycling business.
Contact Person: Terry Wang