Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Name:||Amphibious Pontoon||Advantage:||Long Operating Life|
|Motor:||Powerful Traveling Motor||Certification:||ISO9001|
|Product Name:||Amphibious Pontoon||Engine:||Diesel Engine|
Urban Amphibious Undercarriage ISO9001 Certification Environmental Remediation
1. Large Sealed pontoon
large pontoon can increase flotation,the pontoons are manufactured from high tension steel and they are atmospheric corrosion- and saltwater-resistant.The power for the pontoon tracks is provided by an excavator engine and main hydraulic pumps with traveling motors.
2. Track Chains
Heavy duty marsh buggy track chains are constructed with high strength tensile steel, thickness at least 10mm, each pontoon comes with two or three heavy duty track chains, track cleats are fixed on the chain pitch with 4 screws each. The hardened track chain rollers run in pontoon channels with a strip of wear resistant steel. The drive and idler sprockets are flame hardened to match the hardness of the track chain rollers.
3. Upper excavator hydraulic components
The power for the pontoons are provided by the upper excavator main pumps, final drive traveling motors and the hydraulic hoses are well protected and sealed in each inner side of the pontoons of marsh buggies. Marsh buggy excavator are with world-class main hydraulic pump, valves and motor ensure the long operating life of the whole marsh excavator.
4. Walking motor of Pontoons undercarriage
Powerful traveling motor are used in swamp excavator, every single motor is tuned and commissioned to the best performance and matching to the hydraulic flow of the upper excavator.
Amphibious excavator, also known as the wetland excavator, is a multi-purpose specical equipments in construction, widely used in urban construction, water conservancy project,etc.
Our company customized Amphibious pontoon for all kinds of excavators.
1. can be used in river dredging,water resources exploitation and wetland management.
2. can used in river, lake, sea, beach, management
3. development of salt mines,pond renovation,flood disaster.
4. Environmental remediation and other complex engineering environment.
5. urban construction, water conservancy project,etc
Small mini amphibious excavator pontoon undercarriage with spud pile
An amphibious excavator is a type of excavator that can perform dredging while afloat in th water. An amphibious excavator is better adapted for removing silty clay, clearing silted trenches, swampland operation, and shallow water operation than traditional barge-mounted dredgers.
Walking and working
The amphibious excavator can walk or work in water, because the chassis crawler floats on sealed pontoons. It moves using a dual-body boat form buoyancy tank. A reducer drives the crawler chain, allowing free and smooth movement. Its upper structure is a modified excavator that allows 360° full rotation and hydraulic operation.
If the ground is soft and the water is less than 1.8m deep, then an amphibious excavator is often the most effective machine. Amphibious excavators can be fitted with additional side pontoons for working in deeper water which allow them to excavate against spud legs and give the machine increased stability.
Amphibious excavators are capable of floating on water.They can travel and work on ground that no other equipment can and are particularly well suited to working in reed beds, marshland, mudflats, in silt filled ponds and lagoons.
1. Marsh land, swamp land clearing at mining area, plantation and forest
2. Dredging works: water area treatment, environmental management
3. Stream channels dredging of civil works, deepening of canal
4. Land reclamation, coastal reclamation project
5. Muddy clearing of lakes, ponds and water
6. Submerged digging for oil and gas pipelines installation
7. Wetland and swamp, marsh land construction
Contact Person: Terry Wang