Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Excavator Rotating Grapple||Bucket Width:||750mm|
|Max Open:||1700mm||Hose For Grabbing:||3/4 Inch BSP|
|Rotate Pump:||Worm Pump||Hose For Rotatiing:||3/8 Inch BSP|
mini excavator grapple,
excavator rock grapple,
Q345B Hardox Mini Excavator Attachments
Customized Mini Excavator Attachments Q345B Hardox Material Worm Pump Double Cylinder
For this grab we supply to customer:
1. We use worm rotate pump,not plantary rotate pump,lower rotate speed,but easy for operator to adjsut the rotate position,so can put the stone on the right position.
2. Double cylinder design,and between each side bucket,have a internal linkage,can keep balance in operating,supply safety guard for operator
3. have a cover guard plate to protect the top cylinders.
4. two side bucket is 2-teeth and 3-teeth design,easy to close,and rocks won't fall off.
5. Two side buckets,all material of side buckets is Hardox450,to ensure it's wearable.
|Suitable Excavator tonnage||25~35 ton|
|Bucket width||750 mm|
|Bucket open||1700 mm|
|Closed height||1950 mm|
|Rotate pump||Worm pump|
|Hose joint for grabbing||3/4"|
|Hose joint for rotating||3/8"|
According to customer construction project's requirements,we customized this Rotate rock grapple for customer.Customer do high speed train base buliding at a mountain.
Customer need Komatsu PC200-7 excavator with this grapple to grab big rocks,medium rocks.
Customer have other excavators with rock bucket for loading and unloading smaller rocks.So this grapple only need to handling big and medium rocks.
Our Scrap Grab have follow advantages:
1. We can design according to your projects' requirements,leading to convenience and high efficiency for your projects.
2.Select the right material to make the grapple is good quality,high performance,and very druable.
3.Supply detailed parts list for the grapple,it's convenient for after-service.
4.We will supply steel pipe for connection to excavators.
1. Construction of high speed train base.
2. Loading&Unloading big and medium rocks.
Contact Person: Terry Wang