Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Long Reach Excavator Booms||Boom Length:||12000 Mm|
|Stick Length:||10000 Mm||Bucket:||1.5 Cum Rock Bucket|
|Max Cut Depth:||16700 Mm||Max Cut Height:||17200 Mm|
|Extra Counter Weight:||3 Ton||Material:||Q345B+Q690D|
16700Mm Excavator Boom Arm,
22m long reach excavator booms,
16700Mm excavator dipper arm
16700Mm Excavator Boom Arm
Excavator Boom Arm Description:
Original excavator standard boom usually shorter and small work range.
Long reach excavator is large work range,and very popular in lots of constructions,such as subway construction,dam construction,etc
Long reach boom also very popular and high efficient in dredging work,dredging river,dredging sea,dredging port,etc
Excavator Boom Arm Specification
|Max cut depth (mm)||Max cut
|Folding height(mm)||Bucket Vol.
Excavator Boom Arm Usage
1. We specialized in customizing all kinds of long boom for all kinds of excavators.
We have detailed dimension of this Hitachi ZX870 excavator,so just give us the excavator model is ok.
2. Main sheet Material of this Hitachi ZX870 excavator long reach boom is Q345B + Q690D,the top and bottom cover plate of boom and stick is Q690D,and other sheet is Q345B,Pin’s material is 42CrMo4.
3. Before welding,we have use big edge milling machine mill the edge of the sheet.So the welding can go to the internal of the steel-sheet and make the structure have higher performance.
4. Welding is protective gas welding,the protective gas is 80% Argon and 20% CO2 mixed.
5. For all long boom we produced,will supply follow parts:
Bucket cylinder:1 pcs
Hydraulic pipe:1 kits
Lubricant pipe:1 kits
Counter weight(if need):1 pcs
Stick cylinder:Can match original stick cylinder to save cost,if you need,we also can prepare.
For bigger excavator(tonnage higher than 50ton),we advise use the original stick cylinder,original cylinder quality much more better.
6. If you need extra hydraulic pipe for breaker or other attachments,we also can prerpare for you.And the attachments pipe have stop valve in both end,it's easy for replace attachments.
Contact Person: Terry Wang