|Excavator Model:||Kobelco SK480||Total Length:||26000 Mm|
|Boom Length:||13500 Mm||Middle Boom Length:||2400 Mm|
|Stick Length:||10100mm||Max Weight Of Attachment:||2200 Kg|
13500Mm Long Reach Excavator Boom,
SK480 Long Reach Excavator Boom,
26 Meters Excavator Boom Arm
Kobelco SK480 Length 26 Meters Long Reach Excavator Boom For Sale
1. The long-arm demolition arm is mainly used to demolish high-rise buildings.
2. High efficiency, providing protection for drivers. It can also work in tight environments.
3. Made of high-strength Q690D and Q345B steel plates.
4. The design of seamless steel pipe and high-pressure oil pipe is adopted to reduce dust and facilitate installation and disassembly.
5. We can provide customized services, we can design and customize various demolition arms for various excavators according to your requirements.
-Q345B, Q420D, Q690D, Weldox700, Weldox900 and other materials are available for your choice.
- We will prepare all the pipes according to your requirements. We can also prepare tubing for you if you need. If you need extra tubing for attachments, no problem. For additional piping, we will prepare shut-off valves. Therefore, it is very convenient to install and remove the accessories.
6. For this Kobelco SK480, we have prepared 2 oil cylinders, one bucket cylinder and one stick cylinder (the stick is connected to the middle arm). The middle arm cylinder (middle arm connecting arm) can use the original oil cylinder to save cost.
7. We will send out drawings and working drawings for your review before you place an order.
8. If you need, we can prepare counterweight for dismantling the arm. We build this Kobelco SK480 demolition boom to be 25 meters long and have a 6 tonne counterweight.
|Excavator model||Kobelco SK480|
|Total length||26000 mm|
|Boom length||13500 mm|
|Middle boom length||2400 mm|
|Stick length||10100 mm|
|Max reach height||26200 mm|
|Max weight of attachment||2200 kg|
|Counter weight||6 ton|
Boom and stick welding
Middle boom welding
High-pressure oil pipes
Contact Person: Terry Wang