|Excavator Rock Bucket
|Side Plate Thickness:
|Gusset Plate Thickness:
excavator grapple bucket,
excavator screening bucket
5.2 CBM Excavator Rock Bucket High Load Capacity Heavy Duty Construction Equipment
This heavy duty rock bucket is designed for heavy-duty digging and loading high abrasive materials and directly extract in the quarry and mine because excavator works on hard place.
Its structure is reinforced in the points which is more subject to stress and wear.It holds reinforced sides, double bottom , double formed profile and protections between the teeth made of cast metal and replaceable side knives protections.
Big Rock bucket is different from standard bucket,it usually made from wearable steel,not standard steel.Rock bucket's plate also thicker than standard bucket. Standard bucket usually be used for excavating soil,sand and other soft things. Rock bucket usually be used in minning field,need higher performance. These CAT385 excavator 5.2 cum rock buckets were used on a steel minning,the work condition is very rough,so need higher performance for the buckets.
|Tooth plate thickness
|80 mm Hardox450
|Side plate thickness
|60 mm Hardox450
|Gusset plate thickness
|25 mm Hardox450
|Side reinforced plate
|20 mm Hardox450
1. We professionally design and manufacture all kinds of excavator Rock buckets.The bucket capacity is from 0.4 cum to 10 cum.
2. Our big rock buckets usually use the Q345B+Hardox450 materials, use reinforcing plate in the bottom, add side protective plate, wearing strip, wearing block, original or domestic adapter and tooth,higher performance in rough conditions.
3. According to our customer's drawing, we also can OEM or supply semi-finished product. Or use our drawing do ODM for customers,stick customers' logo.
4. All our rock bucket have 2 layer gusset plate at bottom,much more durable.
5. Our Big rock buckets,side wall plate have reinfoced ribs
6. All of our items are provided 6 month warranty for free maintenance
7. delivery time:5-7days for sample order and 20-30days for whole container.
Contact Person: Terry Wang